Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Sickness week

Recently stomach keep pain continously. Its just making me freak out sometimes. Especially when the time i wanted to sleep. Damn it! Just hope that nothing worst will happen. We do not know what will happen tomorrow. Maybe i'm dead suddenly from a sleep at night? Or maybe fainted due to over pain? Haha. I wonder why i still could laugh now instead of fear. Well, wait till it really serious then only go consult doctor. (Ps: hope wont happen) i just dont like to see doctor. It make me do not know what to say. Until now, i'm 22 years old. I still want my mama to accompany me to go into the consulation room and listen for consultation with me. >.< i'm jus a small lil girl la, whom would not able to be independent once come to this circumstances. I'm fear of the doctor's look! Don't know why. Maybe because i went through twice operation when i'm young! I don't like it. 

No comments: