Think back when the first day I'm here alone in Singapore to study my degree course it was 7th November 2011. Until now I'm being staying in Singapore for 1 year 6 months 25 days. Now it's time for me to end my study life and continue with my career path. I know its hard for me to work here after all culture is different thou. *sigh* What am i going to do? What job should i choose? Please show me some path way instead I may success in future and choose the right choice. :-( That why I've tried on tarot card online and this is the answer that I've got. Well, it exactly what I'm worrying about and fear about now.
"The respond from what I got from tarot card"
Anyway, worry so much also could not do anything now. Study well first and do the preparation for exam. Should do it as soon as possible could not keep on wait and wait and wait. Argghhhhh...! suck man this life.
Today also the worst day for me too! Menstruation pain until vomiting and dizziness. Well, the last time i think is secondary school or when I'm studying diploma. What my mind pop up now is "past memories". haha. I'm kinda weird and always like to thinks a lot especially in the night time. Don't know why. I wanted to thank my baby boy from so far and tiring day, tapao and bring the medicine for me. I <3 actually="" after="" ago.="" back="" bath.="(" br="" but="" consume="" cramp="" did="" do="" done="" everyone="" faint="" few="" gave="" girl="" have="" him="" i="" in="" it="" just="" like="" luckily="" make="" me.="" me="" meet="" menstruation="" months="" mum="" my="" need="" not="" order="" s="" school.="" secondary="" should="" since="" so.="" stopped="" suffer="" suppose="" that="" the="" to="" unable="" until="" ve="" vitamin="" vomiting.="" was="" were="" why="" you.="">3>
No comments:
Post a Comment