Tuesday, June 4, 2013

12 more days

Why always suffering during my assignment due date and when the exam is around the corner? I wanted to study my SM but i just could not do it. There sure will be something else bothering me thou. I hate myself! Why i just could not do it and follow my schedule plan? Why? 17th june is the exam. I don't know what to study. What if what i study doesn't come out any of it? Its just like last time? I could not get through the subject again? I fear to fail again and re-module. 😭 I need someone to help me out but who can i find and ask for help? Who? Who? 

4 years ago, i had the same feeling as i feel now. I remember that was my 1st semester in IS. There is a subject call "Information Technology" teach by a lecturer call mr Lawrence. He is very strict in marking is just like what i'm facing now in uni life. I hate computer stuff because i can't remember all their technology name and functions. Even-though i use a lot of time to memories but just fail to do so. I just could not do it. When final exams is here, more then half of the class student need to resit that paper again in order to pass the subject. Even the smartest in IT subject that guys fail this subject and need to resit the paper. How ridiculous? If he fail then will the others pass? It's impossible! So i'm one of them need to resit this paper. Without passing this paper i could not continue the second stage of this subject.

One night, we went out to study at CB. I think the next day is the resit paper date. While him and i studying, suddenly i cry without any control. He was shock! He keep ask me what happen but i don't know how to answer him. He did not ask anymore. He know what i'm worrying thou. He sit beside me hug me and say: "don't think too much, everything will be fine. I will always be there for you." A kiss on my forehead and i stop crying. I know i just like a cry baby. Anything that i could not settle then i will keep inside my heart when the limit is over-loaded my tears will burst out. Thats me! 

Now my feeling is back again. What am i going to do? I always hope that maybe i would probably something happen on me so that i would not able to go for exam? I know its ridiculous. But i really cant face it! Sigh~ 

                      

No comments: