Went to try out this new bar call "oyster bar". Well the environment is quite good but the music is just too loud. We need to increase our volume to speak to each another. The place are specially for those oyster lover to go and try out their oyster. I'm not a oyster lover so i didn't try it out and could not comment on it thou. I feel its disgusting which you have to squeeze some lime onto it and suck it straight away into your mouth. Gosh~ How disgusting it is. Oh my~
Today is just purposely meet up shu yee before I'm going back SG. The last time i meet her i think it was last year around september, if I'm not mistaken. Its had been long time never seen her. She is engage with tati and i could not back in Kk to attend. Hope that next year when she is getting married i could come back to see her. Well, i'm happy that she finally found the one would accompany her until the end of her life. I'm happy for you my dear! All the best to her. 😘😘




No comments:
Post a Comment