Sigh~ holidays time always passes so fast which i always don't like it to happen. Why always the happy time passes so fast? I wanted to stay here longer or perhaps not going back there. Pressure, stress and reality life is back! Well, hope that this 2 months will pass faster and hopefully graduate smoothly! I don't wanna retake the subject again! Its killing me!! Gosh~ I just wanna earn back the money than gave it back to my papa an mama! I know they sayang me a lot thats why they send me to oversea to study. Hope to get a good job with good pay so that every year could buy them air ticket to let them go traveling. I love you papa and mama! <3 Although i've been alone flying here and there but i still don't like the feeling when they sending me in. 😢 Its make me feel sad! I will miss them!

No comments:
Post a Comment