Sometimes i really feel that myself is just over-act and could not face the real fact that if i lose in a relationship. I'm just too stubborn on my opinion nor answer. I just can't accept "lose" in my dictionary. What happen to me? Why am i so urge to win? I didn't lost anything also but i just could not humbly speak. Every relationship i was having this kind of problems i think. Sigh~ what can i do?
I always wanted to angry and not replying you. Well, the pic of you were set in my lock screen. Whenever i wanted to unlock my phone the picture is out and shown. It make me could not angry you thou. I will remind myself every time, i'm not young anymore could not just play for the rest of my life. Its time to be really serious on it. when i really think of these it wont happen. Always there is a lot of problems need to solve. I'm tired. I need someone to relied on. Someone who love me and cares me. When i'm sad he is there to comfort me, when i'm happy he is there to share with me, when i'm not feeling well he is there to take care me, when i'm having insomnia he is there to tell me story until i fall asleep, when i'm being bullied he is there to protect me and etc. Outer looks seem strong enough doesn't mean the inner are the same too.
You every time make me had the feeling of riding roller coaster in the theme park. Seriously, sometimes i really could not get what you thinking although you say there is really nothing. The feeling is just.... nvm! Just forget about it. Last night i watched a movie which being tagged. The video is about "Boys and girls thinking". Well, it says that girls 24 hours is functioning their mind although when they are sleeping but guy is always thinking NOTHING. And its TRUE! I agree what the guy say so too.
No comments:
Post a Comment