Well, went out with LSL today for dinner at sushi tei suria. Awkward moment happen when we walk out from cotton on and wanted to queue up for dinner. There is a "random guy" standing in front of cotton on. At first i tot that he wanted to ask for direction and he is alone that time. He walk near us and say something:" err.. Hi! I seem like seen you before.. Errr never-mind. Well, may i know your name? Can i get your number as friend?" HAHAHAHA! I tot its happen in club but I didn't know that its will happen in a shopping mall and the guy was so random ask LSL. I really laugh at her. Btw, the guy is not handsome nor special too! Perhaps, the guy is just trying her luck since she saw that only 2 girls walking and shops around. Or maybe he keep been following us all the way thou.
After that went to meet foi too at JD. We talks alot. Hahaha! All the 38-ness is coming out. Well, she got a new bf os good to her too. As long as the guy appreciate her well. Doesn't treat her like her past ex. We always "Don't wait until when its gone only you start to appreciate it. Its too late!" :D



No comments:
Post a Comment