I'm home again. Its the second day. Well, time passes is just too fast. I hope everything will just slow down to let me enjoy my holidays! I just feel good to be home.
I don't know why.. The feelings is really hard to describe. Sigh~ Once i'm home i try to fill up all my time slot so that i would not simply think things. Problems everyday also have. I miss the times when I'm kids again. To be a lil kid is just so good! Everything will be settle and arrange by our parents. I don't like to decide and make decision thou. I scare to pick the wrong choice and i will regret later.
Dear jesus,
I hope you always be there when i need you thou to pass through my every hard time. Sometimes i just cant decide anything. Could not differentiate whether is it correct way or wrong way. Please guide me the way and build up my confident on it. I may seem to be strong enough to overcome but sometime i really could not overcome it by myself. Without you, i will be nothing in this earth. Please be the one to support me all the way. Amen!

No comments:
Post a Comment