Perhaps it can say that we not going to meet for about 2 weeks i think! If I'm not mistaken. Weekdays will seldom meet due to he is in-camp and i'm having class+outing with my friends more! HAHAHA! Well, gonna miss him for these 2 weeks. 😣
Talked to LSL last night. What she had told me i also kinda of worried after 1 year past. No one could guarantee a perfect relationship until you die. Its depends on how both couple maintain it. But if only one of them are contributing and the other one are not doing anything. Result shows that the relationship will be ruin too! I read an article before its about "主动" and "被动". Its interesting and i agree with what they say about it. When one of them are tired than the relationship will end officially. There are no more excuses to cover and remain it like before.
So please don't make any decision when you are:
-angry
-quarreling or fight
-sad
This may ruin your relationship. There may not really have an "U-turn" within. Appreciate every moment that you have and don't regret on any of your decision.
Dear, please take care yourself while I'm not beside you! You know your condition alike with those 👴👴 in the park. HAHAHAHA! Don't too miss me because i cant disturb you this 2 weeks wor!
I ❤ you my baby boy.
Ps: the love shape pictures took a lot of times to succeed! And i love it very much!



No comments:
Post a Comment