Thursday, December 20, 2012

20.12.2012

Everyone is wondering whether today is the last day before dooms day? What do you think? Believe or not? Hmmm.. Well, for me no matter what happen we still need to continue our life and move on.

What if tomorrow is just a normal day? You still have to work or study what. Thats nothing different. Few ago, I've watch video about this end of the world video. Everything is jut based on the past which did not happen as they predicted last time in 2005. How ridiculous?! For me, end of world is because of the HUMAN!

However, if tomorrow is the last day of my life I will never regret too. Its because my family are all beside me. I know tones of friends from different places and country. I didn't regret on going through all my life although its not perfect all. Its just i haven tour around few of my favorite destination of the world. :'(

Nothing much! Just wish have a nice day tomorrow for all of the people in the world. Btw, hope that my sickness wont getting more and more serious cause I'm having my test! GOD BLESS ME!

No comments: