Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Enjoying moments

Not able to update these few days because of outing everyday? Hahaha! Seem like I'm enjoying my life huh? Yea.. Kind of! Christmas is around the corner 🎅 every places is being decorated nicely especially orchard road. Every year seem to be that place is the busier and pack place.

Well, we did went there to capture some photo as a memories for 2012.

Recently, most of the people was like urging to get married or register before the end of world? Does it mean its really end of the world? I do believe that Jesus would not allow it to be happen and we of course does hope to be real. :'( syahril i married on last Saturday. Unfortunately, i could not attend his wedding due to I'm still at SG not having any holidays.

Therefore, I saw few status saying that they gonna married soon too. OMG! Am I that really old? Why everyone is getting married so fast? Raymond ho on january? Soo wai kiat is registering on 20.12.2012? Oh my.. I must admit that I'm really old. No more everyday 18 years old. Sigh~ its time to face the real society!

Here are some of the pics I've capture.
















No comments: