Firstly, I'm official 21 years old! I have to admit that I'm old enough ady. HAHAHAHA! I used to not admitting myself are old all the time. But now I'm legal to make my own decision and choose my life path which i hate to do that so! Sigh~
Life is so wonderful. Without family and friends I would not survive until now and get everything almost near to perfect in my life. I do really enjoy the past 21 years of life. Im happy to have all of you in my life! 😘
I was so surprise they made a video from all my pass pics and all my friends holding a word and blessings from all of them. Gosh! I really touched and cried! They make me feel Im so happy in the meantime. I love all of you!
Btw, i really truly thanks Vanessa and Siew li. They really did put alot of effort on that video! I've shows it on my fb wall. I will remember it and save it down as my memories. Once again, LOVE YOU GUYS! Xoxo. 😘😘









No comments:
Post a Comment