There is a good new and a bad new. Normally which will be the new that people wanted to listen to it first?
Perhaps, everyone will be choosing the bad new instead of the good new first.
So yeah, for me I will first say about the bad new first. But I can't tell the bad new. I do not know how to say when it comes to relationship matters. Why is that so?
Hmm... Don't know. I can't even answer myself thou. Well, things happen like this. We were having dinner then on our way home he took out his phone and checking his what apps messages. Then one of his bestie texted him. When I'm beside him, he would not open the messages that send by him. Why? I don't know. If I ask he will just say nothing. After I ask more his face start to change, voice starter to increase. Then, after I asked a few time the reason and more question his face will totally change and question me back. After this happen, I will just keep quiet and would not wanna talk to him, and he will tan me back and try to talk to me make me reply him back. If not then will ask "u angry?"
Yea right! "OBVIOUSLY" I'm not angry. Duh~~~ Then next day act like nothing. Sometimes I really think of just wanna let go and leave. But I telling myself is just a small matter not a big deal. Why so mind? Why do you care? Am I being pampered well by my past ex? Perhaps.. I don't know.
I really really tired sometimes. I need to act I'm happy in front of everyone. Although I'm not but still have to act. My heart is like tearing into pieces but yet I need to act let ppl know that I'm strong enough to handle. When everyone fall asleep, I'm alone crying no body knows. Cry till fall asleep, no people care, only you yourself know.
"Yuan, listen to your heart well. What she wants. Don't force yourself to be unhappy all the time and everything keep to yourself. Try to talk to someone else. Go out and open your heart. Let people care you and love u more. There sure will be someone who worth for you to trust. Let go! Just let it go my dear! Don't too stubborn on it. In the end suffer is yourself. End up regretting the decision you had done. People live once! Appreciate what is given, choose the life you want it to be. "
Btw, the good new of the day is I got confirmation letter from the company.Perhaps, maybe I should be happy but then now I don't feel anything.
No comments:
Post a Comment