
Every girl would wanted lots of stuff and weird things from their boy, include me myself too!
A tight hug, a kiss on forehead, surprise, care, love, time, trust...
Yes, perhaps some of the drama or movie are acting "too much" compare in real life. Who don't want to be pamper all the time? No matter the outer of a girl seem strong but still she is a G.I.R.L.
Soft-hearted, kind-hearted or even heart break easily. Well, some of the boy must be questioning why don't you as a girl stand on the side of a boy to think our feeling too? Why is that always we boy have to suit the lifestyle of you girls?
Well, I may not answer you. perhaps everyone had their own different opinion as well as solution. For me, both side have to be equally treated well. No saying who owning who. In between a relationship, there is someone who are more "passive" and "initiative" aren't they both are the same.
I'm a passive person towards relationship. I would not be the initiative person to throb my other partner. I need someone to assist me, advise me, encourage me more.
Sometimes, I may be thinking too much for myself and keeping toward myself for everything. What I want is just the person whom I love and care will know what I want and need during that time. But until now, I don't think he knows it thou. It's almost a year. Is a YEAR!
No comments:
Post a Comment