Monday, December 23, 2013

Happy 22nd birthday to me

Finally i'm 22 years old. I'm getting older and older by each year. And now i'm officially 22 years old. I was considering as working adult. Oh my~ time flies so fast. I've been in SG for 2 years plus almost 3 i think. I remember when i first reach here i really scare and unfamiliar with the environment here. I'm fear! Fear on everything. People, environment and etc. but still sometimes i may feel scare too! I just wanna go home and stay under the protection of my mama and papa. 😢

Well, let forget about the bad stuff leave the good memorirs with you. You will survive better! 

Btw, one more month i gonna back home! Oh ya, i forget that i have not wish my birthday wishes! Oh my~ maybe now i should wish for it. *wishing..* hope it come true!! 😘😘

- Happy 22bd birthday yann yuan -

No comments: