Seriously, my heart is really in a mess situation. I wanted to tell someone and share about it but then i do not know who to share it. A person really will understand me well. Maybe is just like what my cousin say december babies are all hiding their feeling inside their heart, no one would ever know their truth faces and thinkings as well. :)) Not they don't want to say is just they do not know how to express. Therefore, no one understand them as well as people think they treated their boyfie damn bad. I would not mind what ppl say. I learn to let it be. Learn to let go, not too stubborn to hold it on.
As well as i received a reply that one of his friend comment this because of a dota game research.
After i read up this text. I smile and my tear almost drop. Perhaps he told his friend about the relationship and make him stress. Its make my heart break into thousand pieces just like a glass drop on the floor. I do not know their conversation, but i may sense that he is kinda stress and tired in a way his friend say that. Well, i will let go. I will let him go and get what he wanted to do and where he wanted to go. So he would not be tired as well as stress. All his friend may still think im a bad girl or suck gf, this i dun k. I'm used to being say all the time. :))
Yann ar yann. Your life is mean to be like this. Just accept the fact. No one would know u well like how ur parents and bestie do. Do not give up in other things. You can do it. People say u does not matter. Just learn to be patience as well as let go. Stubborness may not help you. JIA YOU!! Love urself more. Do not care what people say about you. Be yourself! 😘😘😘


No comments:
Post a Comment