I actually lied to him. I lie that telling him i'm doing my assignment and eventually i didn't. I went out to consult doctor. I was scare and i don't know how to tell him. So i choose not to tell him. I went to the clinic by myself because i didn't know who to ask to accompany me. What if the person accompany ask me what happen? I didn't know how to answer. Lastly, i told everything to wei jun and i can feel the release of strength. But still this few week are my "fear month" what if my "M" din come. I'M NOT READY YET like seriously. I cant take another time again. I din sleep well last night and worried until the next day not really having any appetite to eat. I hope that everything will be fine! The doctor told me that if next time i wanna be pregnancy i have to take another pill to get pregnant. Wei jun says that eating pill is not good for us lady. Its will be hard to be pregnant in the future. :((
No comments:
Post a Comment