
"A tear is made from 1% water, 99% feelings"
Feeling now is just like... Don't wanna think it over and over again. Its just a simply relationship. What do u mean by simply relationship?
-R E L A T I O N S H I P-
Sometimes this "word" make me could not breathe well.
It's hurt me a lot!
It's make me tears!
It's break promises!
It's make me collapse!
Now,
i have to suit myself into another environment to survive with this
word. It may be hard to go through. Perhaps sometime i think it should
go this way but you will think in another way around. I'm trying my best
to do what i can do. People around me would not think that way! I feel
that you always push me to another people whenever you are unavailable,
which make me feel sick and hate!
I
just wanted to... I just wanted to accompany you before the day you..
Fine! Let it be then. Perhaps next time should not prepare or plan
whatever until the very last minute. It's will just disappointed myself
much.
"Yuan ar yuan!
Wake up lo. Let go the things u always stubborn off! Its just making u
suffer. Not too stress on yourself. Let it be! Leave it! Be yourself!
Don't think too much and worry on what people think and do. People did
not think about you what for u make yourself suffering and worry about
them! Just do whatever your heart wanna do as long as no regret after
your decision!"
Well,
hopefully the job i got will make me could not stop a while to rest. I
mean no time to rest. So i will be damn tired after work and would not
do other rubbish stuff which would not be appreciated and know. :))
No comments:
Post a Comment