Monday, August 5, 2013

The reason i <3 this boy

                         
                 This is the boy i love, i like, i trust, i rely on. 

He make my heart melted again after so long being alone. Sometimes he is just so annoying. Always disturbing me like no tomorrow! He is just too annoying but that what makes me happy and laugh every time. Although, he is not as caring as other guys but he try to do what i want and need. He cares me a lot but in a different ways. He would not know how to pamper his gf well. He is just to noob in this. Haha! When i always force him to pamper me, that look was just so cute! I could not bare keep asking him to do so again. 

I love to lay on his chest. Because this way i fell safe to be with him and also his smell. He love to hold my hand whenever  he meet me. When i try to let go he will just grab it and hold it back again. It's so cute of him. This is his stubbornness but he used it in the right place. Haha. However, sometimes he really quite stubborn in some other stuffs. If not force him to be, he would not listen thou. 

Whenever we quarrel, I know that he always is the one patiently avoid the situation become more worst. No matter i was wrong or not thou. He always make the effort to maintain back our relationship. That's what i admire him the most. He really think like a mature man should do and react. 😘

I love the way he is. The way he trying to change for me and suit in my life. No one is PERFECT thou. Even-though myself is not 100% perfect too! 

I just wanna tell you my baby boy. I ❤ you alvin lam zeng yao. Thank you for doing everything for me! 

No comments: