Saturday, August 3, 2013

Friday Night-03.08.2013

Mensus pain again. Every month have to suffer for the same things! Again and again. There is no END! Well, perhaps i may say period came is a good news for me thou. I've been worrying it about a week. I never told my boy that i'm worried. I din know i would not tell him what am i thinking. Perhaps i'm trying to make myself more independent. I'm fear that if one day he gone without a reason. Then what should i do? I do not want myself like my past relationship. Could not get through it. Its suffering! The feeling is like a grave yard planting inside my deep heart. Its hard to describe.

Whenever i'm having period season, I will miss him-"My past" I don't know why. I really miss him EVERY TIME when I'm sick or mensus pain. The way he treat me is just a lil princess. Always make me feel warm and safe to be with him whenever i need him badly. Even LSL say so too! The way he always pampered me when I'm feeling bad mood. Haha! Sometimes i do drop tears when i missed him. I know its not fair to zy. I always told myself that and remind myself too! 

If today i stay at home and did not went out i think i will burst out my tears! I could not stand it. While chatting with in the group chat and say about my past. My tear burst out again suddenly. I have no idea what happen. :'( Luckily tonight after zouk i've leave all the past behind and look forward again. :D

Hope after wake up will be a good day for me! 😊

No comments: