Saturday, July 13, 2013

Saturday fever

One day is over again! Phew~ times pass fast in Singapore. Sometimes just could not breathe smoothly. Things happen one by one. After settle the one matter automatically come the second matter. Oh my~ HEADACHE! 

Hopefully jobs come to me one by one. Which offers better advantages or benefits. Please! Please! Please! I miss one of the interview hope coming these few days will have a lot of good news for me. 

Well, i would like to write about my 6th monthsary SURPRISE for my baby boy! HAHAHHAHA! I'm so happy that i success of cheating him thou. My surprise is success. Thanks to all my girls helping me out. I was so scare and nervous. I scare he know my plan and spoil it. But luckily did not! He was busy doing his resume until he dun wanna choi me. So sad! 😢 In the end he also did come down but i force him to do so! LOL. *ps: i didn't know how to ask him to come down* 

I think he kinda 50:50 feeling surprise, happy, shock, busying with resume! HAHAHAHA! My plan was not perfect enough. I need to think again. Damn! Should plan even more perfect future. No wonder my headache would not go off. Everyday keep on thinking like mad! Gosh~ Anyway, i hope he like the surprise i plan, video i edit, and the present i gave. If he doesn't like i also don't know how 😩😩😩. Hope he love what i did for him. 

                                
                  

No comments: