Now the time is 1.21am. Today is 11 july 2013. One more day i will be back in SG again. To face the reality of life
AGAIN! Sigh~ He din know i will be back on the 12th to surprise him. Haha! I lied to him and say its 19th instead of saying 12th.
Hope it will success. I mean my plan! I'm so scare & nervous now. Oh my~ i don't know why. The feeling is like something excited happening soon. I didn't know what will his reaction is? Will he be happy or touch? Dropping tears? Hahaha. Well,
i think too much. LOL~
I bought his present thou. I hope he will love it. It's a belt & wallet. With my sister's help, lastly manage to pick one. I was so scare that he would not like it. How ar? If he really doesn't like it and wont use it? ðŸ˜ðŸ˜ðŸ˜ I'm not dare to think about it. Just hope that he will love it much thou!
Hopefully my surprise will touched him.! Please pray. Im freaking out now!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment