Sunday, June 30, 2013

e.m.o.t.i.o.n.a.l

Sometimes two is better then one for most of the people BUT one is better then two are facts too! 

When a person started to ignore the life you have is because you are lost. You do not know what to do next. You could not decide the way you wanna go. Things happen very fast and its about "the right timing" too. Timing? What is timing? I do not know exactly how to explain. Everyone may define differently. 

Feelings, really don't wanna go back. I do not know what to do. The feeling in my heart is just like the string tie into a difficult knot could not open within a short period. Sigh~ 

Every time go out have to act like nothing happen. Well, people know me well can know from my face expression. But if the person doesn't know me they would not know. A lil matter does affect my mood maybe few hours, one day, whole week, whole months or FOREVER! 

Tired. I'm just tired. I'm really tired! I'm spending all my time with other things and make myself no time to think others stuff. Fall asleep straight away when I'm on bed. Just let me sick longer! So i could rest longer. Recently, not serious headache then will be my stomach. Sometimes really tot of die better then alive thou. HAHAHA!

No comments: