This week is the 2nd last week and its suppose to be my my "last semester" but its does happen. I have to stay one more semester for that stupid subject again! Can I just replace with another module instead of taking strategic marketing?
After friday advertising due date on friday and presentation. Just left with my last brand management's test on wednesday! Oh shit. What if i cant answer well for that paper? Although its all objective question but i think it will be quite hard.
Today really tired. Wake up around 9 plus today, sleep at 5 plus last night. My energy is dying soon and headache too! D-A-M-N. Plus I have to explain to siew li and drey them one by one on my new relationship boyfie! Hahaha! Oh well, sooner or later also need to let them know it. But now I'm really tired to say about it first. Can i go back kk only tell them? :((
No comments:
Post a Comment