Went to PPP clinic today to do laser trial sgd 30 for 3 times. Its was so scary once we get into the waiting room to wait for our turn. While we waiting we watching the video its show how its does on their customer's face. Its make us feel more scare and keep on wanted to go to toilet. Hahaha! There is one customer sit beside me. She suddenly ask me:" excuse me! May i ask you, what happen to your face? Why are you here for?" I was stunt for a while. Everyone was saying that to me. But my face is full of the oil seeds. I wanted to become pretty and without the oil seed on my face! That only call perfection.
I feeling stress these few days because of the relationship thingy on fb. I don't know why. Maybe I really wanted the whole relationship to be stable only tell people about it. But because of he wanted to feel safe so i agree to accept on his request. Today he make me cry after I've listen his answer on why he wanted me to put in a relationship on fb with him. He told me that because one of his ex did exactly the same things as i did now. And he say that before together he feel that I'm playing around like not serious on it. Than i ask why would he hold my hand on that saturday? he say is just to testing. it make me no comments. I duno why after close phone i straight away drop tears and cry. He know it. I cant stand and start not talking anymore and stay quite.
No comments:
Post a Comment