I didn't know what to say and update recently. My assignment and final exam is killing me. I don't know where to start. Sigh~ why i cant just be a small kids like i used to be. Now i understand once a person grow up they have to face lots of reality such as relationship, work, life and etc..
Well, this moment i really cant sleep. Once I close my eyes everything pops out in my mind. My mind could not just stop spinning while i wanna get to be and sleep. Its been irritated me for few days. :((
Someone i really doesn't like to make any decision. Because deciding a win-win solution is super difficult! Trying to accept is really hard to do compare just use your mouth to say so. When the time is here, its make the thinking floating all around. Its just like someone keep following you.
Yeah. People keep on telling me all the suggestion or should we called that as opinion? Haha! I don't know. I cant read my mind and doesn't understand too. Its was like a dark cloud inside my heart now. Hopefully, I may get a real answer soon to answer my question. Its wont be easy, but at least I'm proud to find out. :))
No comments:
Post a Comment