Today is papa and mama leaving SG and back to KK. Some pics screen capture from camera! And its just exactly 1 month time I'm going back to KK celebrate Chinese New year! Yeah! I just cant wait to be there soon! I miss all of them. I miss the girl talking session with my girls drey and LSL. Hahaha! Will be continue soon... 😉
Therefore, now is exactly one more month for me to study hard and archive my grade into better one for my both advertising subjects! Jia you! :D
Well, for another stuff is that he is not so him! HAHAHAHA! He just say i miss you today. Its make me laugh suddenly. And i really could not think of his angry looking. He is just too shy to talk to me. ☺ Perhaps, should give some times on it. Sorry for letting you to wait! But i just not really ready on it yet cause I'm fear... You know what I'm fearing off.






No comments:
Post a Comment