Tuesday, December 4, 2012

戏如人生,人生如戏

Its wednesday! C'mas is getting nearer and nearer. I could not get up early morning although I did set my alarm. Having brand management test at night 7pm. Its was awful because I have to memorize all the chapters from chapter 1-4 for all my short answer question. *sigh* Memorizing is my weakest ability.

Therefore, this morning I know about a friends' life. He told me a lot of things and it keep reminding me all the time in my brain. I tot it was only movie can see all the "over reacted" type of stuff but in real life its really does exist too! Thanks god that gave him some hope and ways to continue his life and still doing good now. Its hard for him but in future he may success and get what he wanted to be. :))

I pray to GOD to ask for his wisdom and power send down an angel to guide all his way and make him stay stronger to overcome all the negative issues. :D all the best to you Leon! God always be with you.

No comments: