Well, wake up early morning straight away "traffic jam" i mean my nose. It reminds me of someone used to say when I'm having nose block. Than what he will say is that " come! I will use chopstick to help you clear the traffic jam." :D Whole day feel so tiring! And someone keep asking me whether I just got up or what? Hahaha. I'm not la. Just feel tiring and no energy.
Last night, I got some news from dear SL. I never know that in KK got such shameful and cheap girl exist and its just around us. I wonder how can she do such things in order to feel guilty and shameful. Oh my! Karma will return on her. I really don't know what is in her mind? Shit? Or grass? Or maybe both? Haha! If she taught she did a good job than let it be. She do regret on what she had did to his ex! Thus, her acting is so damn good too! Even hollywood star film also lose to this "the best female cheap award!" =.="
No comments:
Post a Comment