Saturday, April 5, 2014

對不起,不騙了你!

Recently i found out that my weekdend is seriously not enough or i should say my weekends always been wasted. Don't know starter from when? I always leave my weekend automatically for you, but in response what i get was not the answer i wanted it to be.

I feel that is due to always i'm complaining and complaining and you have no choice but follow me. As in what i've said, if not i will be treaten you something like "i will fly back and would not come back sg" and etc.

Everytime whenever you treated me super good and super well, i taught that is absolutely fair enough cause you are born to be a man and i'm born to be a woman. Man should treated a woman so! Sometimes i actually did think, the more you treated me well the more guilty and feel bad about it. Don't know why and don't ask why.

Yea, i know you had promised and saying would not text with your friends while dating with me. You may change it in like one or two weeks after that will return again! I'm not fed up. It's just i don't have the mood or thinking to blame you. Perhaps going out with me is super boring and picky. Whatever you say i would not agree, must well stay at home.

Just like today, while we were searching for places to go after "walking" in botanic garden. I accidently or i should say is was just so ngam i accidently saw your friend texted you and written "after sending your gf home...." I can't see others. You always scare to let me saw what you text. You does not admit it when i ask so. What you will do it, raise your voice and say:"nothing to see what. Just normal texting topic. What you wanna see?" Then i will just shut up and show faces. You ask am i angry i would not say anything.

I actually wanted to be with you like other couple do. Go to some places where just both of us, talking heart-to-heart, pak toh, telling stories, sing to me and did what gf and bf does but not things like sex, kiss those. I don't need that for now! I choosen uses a way to tell you that i'm tired and wanted to go home so you can go and join your friend. From what you told me in bus say you will meeting your friend for dinner. After that text me told me that you will be going to boat quay to watch soccer. All these are already under my expectation while i was walking with you to botanic garden MRT.

While you were holding my hand and walk to MRT, my tears do drop a few times with a few tears. My heart was not pain. My brain was thinking, you are just maybe too good for me. As in i may not be the most suitable girl for you. We love different things, we from different background, what we do are totally different as well as thinking are different too! You are the one always been letting me all these while. I know you may be tired cause of me. The picky and choosy me!

Time passes very fast. I do still miss when we were just first knowing each other. That time you were saying alot of lame jokes. You were so caring. You will remember every single things that i've told you. But now.. all these you tot was not important anymore cause we had been together for more than a year. You think that we had already been stablised on our relationship, right? I tell you, you are wrong! These are the REAL TIME TO FACE REALITY in life! Your life just began...

No comments: