Saturday, December 14, 2013

15.12.2013

Christmas is around the corner. Are you excited? I would not know why am i soexcited towards christmas perhaps its because near to my bday and cny is coming accordingly. Wee~~ Which means i having kinda lots of holidays too! Hahaha.

Well, after since im working all my brain thinking is just contract, money, commision, bonus as well as holidays too. After since few day ago i was asking my colleagues how to calculate it, i was like... -no comment- I did not expect this way thou. Here come the stress of what i could not get it. 

Weekend just aren't weekend. I did say that i used to love my weekend, but now people used to grow older and older. Weekends is just not an weekend anymore. Weekend is should doing something relaxing yet accompaniment by your loves one to pass by. Nowadays is different. You in need future good then you should not be complain no time. Thats a fact! Face it dude. 

Living under people's roof have to follow people's rule! Arrrgghhh~~ I hate it. Seriously did not know when will be the LIMITATION of myself. Fed up and just leave. For now its kinda of fed up thou. Well see when will be the max level of it. Please and hopefully i would bare with it longer more. :))

                                

No comments: