Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Repost - GRADUATION ceremony 07.10.13

I'm OFFICIALLY GRADUATED from Curtin Singapore for my Bachelor of commerce - double major in marketing & advertising. Phew~ Finally i'm done with all of it man. Its suffering during some of the times. Well said, "雨后终会出现一道彩虹." I <3 and totally agree what this sentence said. I still remember the first day when i first came to sg and went to university alone by not knowing anyone of them inside the classroom. It totally freak me out too! I would not know whether i meet someone is good or bad? Selfishness? Smart ass? Stupid-do? Lazy bump? Or hardworking person thou? NOW, i'm done with all these issue! I'm frrrrrreeeeeeeeee.. But, i gonna face the real society & world challenges! 😣😣

I believe myself! I think i can do it so can i. Here are some of the pictures that capture during the graduation itself day. Memories of it. Venue was at the star art performing center in buono vista.



















No comments: