Wednesday, August 21, 2013

First day - Bangkok

Things happen very fast. It just still fresh on my mind that a bunch of people overnight in the airport doing nothing. Some of them may get to sleep in but i totally could not stand it. This is how i look before check-in and drop-in our luggage together.

                           
I know it fucking FUGLY! But please bare with it. I could not sleep without a bed man! C-I-U its irritating! Well, perhaps prepare to be in holidays mood, we should let the sadness leave behind, no regret! Actually i think that i'm totally consider that 2 days did not sleep well. Arghhhh!!! When 2 hours flight to Bangkok i could not sleep well too! Why??!!! Damn it. Now still don't wanna sleep but wanna update my blog. LOL! Well, will just upload some few pictures to show. When i have more free time i will write even more details! 

                             -WELCOME TO THAILAND-

                             

                           

                              

                               

Enjoy our day. Everyone is TIRED. Recharge battery for the next day again! 😍😍

No comments: