Friday, August 16, 2013

Madness of the week

This boy mad at me twice within a week. He just not so him. I mean doesn't seem like his normal attitude. Haha. But for the first time he angry is my fault. Because i'm the one make him worried and did not reply him from last night until the next day morning. Then another one is I trusted him 3 times but in the end he let me wait and wait and wait like... (Self imagine thou). Later then because of i did not pick up his call for one hour and he called about 10 times with whatapps text and fb messenger. Last text he send is... 


Then someone off his phone. Ehh wait it should be put his phone in "aeroplane mode" as in like he is going up on a plane. HAHAHA! I try to call in after a while but could not reach him. Conclusion is i'm the one who mad at him first but in the end i'm the one need to pamper him and sayang him like a baby. This lil boy always use those my weakness to counter me! Arghh! Should not let him counter so easily next time. 

Well, sometimes i admitted that i may treated him too hush and i know it after i did it and feel sorry. I'm just trying to protect myself as well as giving myself a.... I don't know. I seriously until now still fear on the same issues, same matters, same things repeating again and again. Sigh~ When can i really get rid of all these!! Arggghhhh.. 

Don't think so much by now. Enjoy andappreciate what i have now. Andthis boy is what i'm happy to got it in my life. 

                             

No comments: