Monday, June 24, 2013

Tuesday Morning

After since i back from SG, I'm not really feeling well. Don't know why. Nose block before i sleep and wake up, gastric pain early morning, and others sickness. Sigh~ Am i really old? Am i going to die soon? 😱 I'm just 22 years old le facing so much sickness. It cant be. No wonder people nowadays could not live until 100 plus years old. LOL! Gonna start the "human life" instead of zombie life.

Recently i dreamed a lot of weird stuff. But could not say its weird. It all about me myself - my own relationship. Hmmm.. What i could remember from the dream is just both of us keep on quarreling from day to night, night to day. Non-stop! It's tiring thou. 

Well, I do not know exactly what does it mean. There is a lot too but i just could not remember it. When i was awake i though it was in reality. I really could not differ it is reality or dream. Its really seem the same. Why? Why always have to face all these situation. Could not it just be as easy and peaceful as others. Once it reach half years among a relationship, things started to change and its truth! Luckily i'm in KK now if not I will become crazy sooner and insomnia even more serious. 

No comments: