Wednesday, June 19, 2013

H.O.M.E

Yippy! I'm home again. I miss it and i love to be home. Once i'm home, i'm just like a princess having servant to serve me! Haha. Kidding. What i mean what i do not need to care about i gonna eat or wash my cloths and etc stuff. Because my mama will do it for me. <3 her much thou. Suffering for so long to take care us. Gonna earn much money to take care of her and my papa too! 

I'm still thinking whether should i accept the job for this weekend? Hmmm... I bak here to enjoy my holidays not to work but then i need the money for some purpose. Sigh~ how? Do it or not to do it? 

Well, just now was watching the new HK drama. I don't know why i was so sensitive towards "RELATIONSHIP" doesn't matter it is family, gf bf or brother sister kinds. As long as related to the word RELATIONSHIP. I'm just too easy to drop my tears on the word! Damn! Why ar? One episode my tear can drop more then 3 times. While watching it i think of my dear! I miss him badly so sudden. Don't know why. Perhaps some of the part alike situation but of course he didn do all of it other and what the actor guy do in the drama la. Haha! If he do like the guy sure "lam si" a lot of girls ady lo. Unfortunately, he is not those type of guy! HAHAHA. Btw i really do miss him much especially after watching the drama. 😭 Hope he was beside me and watching with me sometime thou. 

                   

No comments: