We had this iPhone app game called "Fun Run" before he went to bed. He could not win me all these while. maybe just once or twice. He is trying his best to beat me on order to get 1st. Hahaha! But he FAIL to do so 😉see how cute is he! Hahaha! I keep on laughing while playing the game. Well dear, win or lose is not an issue importantly is we did spent time together to play this game. 😘 I <3 you.
Oh ya, one more thing. I have to write it down in order i will forget in future. My dear is betting with me that within "one year" time i need to make my tummy flat like paper. Success he will be sponsoring my taiwan trip! Yay! I could not wait till the day come. Nothing is impossible! 💪💪💪
加油!
DEAL & PROMISES:




No comments:
Post a Comment