I wonder where is the old thinking of me? I used to believe and trust in love well. I would not doubt it all the time. But now things had change! It will never be the same again. I would rather to lost all my memories and start from the beginning with 0. Fairy tales are just bull-shiting! There aren't any real life as their act. Its impossible!! Its just a story to cheat on children to trust on it that this world is having such fairy tales story.
Flip back to my photo album on my phone. And i saw all the screen shot that i've been saving in my phone. I smile and my tears drop. Its just few words he had say and i could happy for the rest of the day. Its just few words to melt my heart. Thats all i need sometimes. Perhaps, he had forgotten. Once guys got in hand will just forget before what he had did to get the girl.



No comments:
Post a Comment