Holidays is all over. I mean my traveling days is over. Sigh~ how i really wish that i was born in a life which just enjoy my life and do whatever i wanted to do without worries. :'(
Holidays make times passes very fast. I hope my holidays would never end. Well, life still go on no matter what.
Every time once i step into singapore's airport i can feel the stress and pressure on me. I do not know why. I just feel it. Its hard to describe and say it out. Why? Its had been 1 year plus. But why am i cant suit myself here?
I always love my own home. Kota kinabalu, sabah. <3 although its bored because i've been staying there for so long and nothing to do. But i doesn't feel any stress and pressure on that. The life is really really lovely although the routine is the same for every week. Hanging out with friends. Drive around. Fooling around and etc. haha!
I miss all my friends in KK. Meet up just to updates all the stuff. Hahaha! I wonder how i could pass my diploma course while every time was so lazy and playful all the time. :D
Well, i really happy on this KL trip with my dear. Although there are some argument in between because of the "social apps" stuff. A couple should argue sometime to make the relationship better way to survive. Haha! If i really didn talk to him he really wont talk to me, such a big baby. <3
Oh ya, I really first time saw him get angry. I laugh at him. Because i never saw him piss off so easy. Hahaha! How cute is he. He was really piss off that time because of the machine could not scan the itinerary barcode on my phone. I was trying to make him laugh back. His face and piss off is not match. Im not used to it. I still preferred the way he always smile and laugh. When he laugh he makes me laugh too! 😃
Wei jun, audrey and tham met him and gave him good comment. Well this is a good start for everything compare to last time. Hopefully the "madly in love" is this 😍 but not this 😡 like what tham say hopefully would not change after 6 months or 1 year.

No comments:
Post a Comment