Once again CONGRATS to carol & peng for their engagement today!
I love her house! It was awesome than the 5 stars hotel. Oh my gosh~ Every way having a piece of mirror. The kitchen is just too awesome! While every places having one tv set. She having a karaoke set and a bar table too! With all the wine sets and liquor on the shelf! AWESOME! She even having a jacuzzi and full set drum set! Oh my! I hope my house would almost be like hers.
I wish mine would have a bar table just like club places having those. A karaoke room with all the instrument inside. And a dry & wet kitchen. When will my dream come true? Sigh~
Well, we took a fee pics at her place. Include with her hug bear and extension hair. HAHAHAHA! We are good in explore people's houses. :D And of course we met back all our secondary schoolmate and classmates.





No comments:
Post a Comment