Monday, February 25, 2013

Girls.talk.life

3 girls went out to talk in Starbucks. Well, relationship is one of our topic. Everyone is saying about their life. The past, present and future. We release that we are getting older and older. We are not 18 years old girls like the olden days could manage to attract a lot of guys and fooling around. After the age of 21, we consider as adult. What we wanted is a stable relationship and last forever. A lot of stuff we could not control but we can change the faith for yourself. The older are we the more things that we have to bother and think of. Sigh~ how i wish i'm a small kids now. Running all around in the playground.

I sometimes feel that in a relationship and single life both had its pros and cons. Well, its just depends on from which angle or should i call it "thinking"? I found out alot of old memories. With my all different diaries writing all the things inside. I really feel that I'm damn stupid. Why i could love someone until I lose my mind? S-T-U-P-I-D

I did not expect so high on this relationship. Just let it be. Take it slowly. I would not be like i used to be make expectation to so high and make my partner to suffer from it. I really too selfish sometimes, really very hard to serve, really not speaking reasonably and etc..

Well, i accept what GOD gave me and follow the way he wanted me to be. Good night world! <3

No comments: