Monday, January 14, 2013

Raining + shopping = tired

Went out with jia er, sui hua & van today. We always talk a lot and having fun too when we hang out together with my JB's friends. Although they are older than me 1 year and from different places but we could talk anything! Just like no boundaries at all. When i was with them I doesn't had any stress on it. :)) i love hanging around with them too! They love to talk a lot of "rubbish" and jokes too! Hahaha! We did took some picture inside toilet again. HAHAHAHA!

Well, today is 14.01.2013. Its exactly one month to my exam date. OMG! I wanted to enjoy my CNY holiday but i cant! Stupid uni make my holiday spoil. Than i still have to wait till 23 to go back. =.= I really miss my home, the place where i belong to.

I know he sure will be.... But, I really did think the question before. I like KK is because everything take it slow and steady but SG really stress all the time. Doesn't mean that I don't like here. I dun like to choose because I don't want anyone to be hurt or what. I wanted to stay with my papa and mama. I love them!

He is really understanding. But I does had a lot of trust on him yet. I feel sorry for him. He really cares a lots. He will tell me everything too! Hahaha! 😘





No comments: