Thursday, January 24, 2013

Headache day

Well, school is almost end. Next week having test for BM. Meaning to say this week is the last class for it. Hope that this subject may let me get better score for it although it does have any final exam. :D

Today headache for the whole day. Maybe is due to din eat since morning until noon. Busy with class than meeting than class again. =.= luckily that time i black out a while, I didn't not out from the class. If not don't know what will happen.

I know my dear was very worries about it. I did promise him I will eat my lunch and dinner without skipping it. But I don't have the time to eat for today. Not i don't wanna it. I'm sorry dear. 😢

He really is a very caring person although sometime he would not know how to express his feeling and words to me. I can feel it and sense from the way he act. Sometimes it really hard to guess what he is thinking and I really give up sometime. I do believe with time proven he will tell me but by bit without letting me guessing what he's thinking. :)) whenever i see him laugh I also will smile automatically. I don't know why. Its just a natural action. Well, hope someday he will automatically tells me everything. :)) whenever he needs me I will be there to cheer him up.

No comments: