Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Assignment rush

Brand management is done! Ads strategic the day after tomorrow is done too! Now I'm just left with media planning! The last and only assignment to pass up. Phew~ i hope everything will goes smoothly as well as getting a "good" result perhaps.

Well, time flies and its nearer to CNY too! Meaning to say that finals are near too! Oh damn! I keep think back of what had I learn for this semester. Except those subject having test I know what's happening but the others I din even know anything for it. How am i gonna go for final? Plus the assignment group members sucks too! Hahaha. Just try my best to do well in finals. Hopefully i can study well on my study week during the time I'm at KK. Haven back appointment is full of dates! LOL! Going back have to face questioning again by the ladies! Hahaha.

Someone is complaining his hair today. So he have to cut and turn into mushroom head. Hahaha! Pity him. If he turns into girls than he wont facing the problem. Hahaha. Perhaps plastic surgery at thailand. :D soon finishing also than he can have any hairstyle he wants. But not as the jungle man so long la. Its ugly!

No comments: