Wake up as usual early morning to go to class. But of course I unable to wake up myself without any alarm or morning call! Hahaha. Last night after home is just too touch the phone and forget to set alarm. Thanks to zengyao wake me up in the morning as he promise too! Hahaha
Today, noon class cancel so i have plenty of time to do my laundry! Gosh.. This week is full of activities until Im unable to do my laundry on my day off time as in like mon to wed. Assignment due date and test are around the corner again. Sigh! I hate it. But time passes very fast. Now is almost the end of december. 2013 february will finish my summer semester. Left the last one and hope i may graduate and pass all successfully! AMEN!
Well, before i start to write my blog i enter into twitter and saw this post:
" PROMISE is just a word. No deeper meaning. So don’t depend on promises, because it’s better to be surprised than to be disappointed. "
Its remind me of somethings. I tot of promise is very important aren't they? But nowadays people keep promising but without fulfilling their promises? I dun understand. If you are not able to do so than at the beginning u should not promise!

No comments:
Post a Comment