Monday, November 12, 2012

12.11.2012

Rainy Day

Welcome back to blogger! What to write? Just to update something about myself. I'm currently at Singapore studying Bachelor of commerce in Marketing & Advertising in Curtin Singapore. November should be my last semester but I've fail one of my subject, so i have to re-module it and extended my course for another semester. Gosh! It's disaster staying there for another semester.

Well, now I'm staying alone outside. Renting a room with $650 in someone's house which nearby to my university. I always used to walk to uni except raining. =D Its one years plus I'm away from my home. I miss my family, my bed, my blanket, my room and etc. Really hope to get back as soon as possible! Here is just too STRESS for me. Everything will be damn fast track until you could not stop down to just rest for a while. People will be like chasing you and forcing you behind! Just make me could not breath at all. *sigh*

After all, I hope everything will goes smoothly. Please be good to me NOVEMBER! It's almost c'mas month! My favorite months! Haha.

No comments: